IPB – Invision Power Board 3.2.1
IPB – Invision Power Board 3.2.1Quote:IP.Board 3.1 is the latest release of IP.Board, with dozens of new features, improvements and fixes, including revamped search engine, centralized notifications and a brand new mobile forum experience.
Revamped Search UPDATEDIP.Board 3.1 features a completely revamped search engine, making it easier to find content within your community.
Solaris ReDux 3.2.1 IPB
IPB can allude to one of the accompanying:
- Bogor Agricultural University (Institut Pertanian Bogor), a rural establishment in Indonesia
- Knowledge readiness of the battlespace, US Field Manual FM 3.05-301
- Universal Peace Bureau
- Investiční a poštovní banka, Czech bank
- Invision Power Board
- UK Investigatory Powers Bill
- Separated stage transport
- Italian People’s Bakery, a pastry kitchen situated in Trenton, New Jersey
- UPLB Institute of Plant Breeding at the University of the Philippines, Los Baños
Invision Power Board 3.2.1Quote:IP.Board 3.1
It’s now easier to search individual applications, and each application has custom filters available to find precisely the material you’re looking for. Moderation actions can now be performed inline right within the search results, speeding up moderation duties immensely.
IP.Board 3 has always supported Sphinx, but we’ve also revamped that. Sphinx searching is now identical to the regular search, giving you all the benefits of a fast and efficient engine, without losing the search features IP.Board brings.Finally, there’s a brand new contextual search box in the global header.
Invision Power Board – v3.2.0 (Beta) + v3.1.4 (Retail)
Specify which type of content to find, and search inside individual topics or forums easily.Centralized Notifications NEWIP.Board 3.1 introduces a brand new centralized notifications system. Notifications have been available in the past for several events (topic subscriptions, etc.), but they used disparate generation systems.
- The new notifications system provides consistent, central management of notifications, as well as several new events that can send notifications (such as ‘someone quoted my post’). Notification options are now managed in a single interface in the UserCP.
This AIO has many versions like 1.3,2.0.0,2.0.4,2.1.4 fully modded ,2.1.6 [non nulled]
Developers, of course, can hook into the new framework to generate notifications for their own applications.Status Updates UPDATEDStatus updates have had several big improvements. Most notably, members can now comment directly on each others’ statuses.
We’ve also added a new Community Statuses page, allowing all member statuses to be viewed and commented on at once.